- 100% working rate, starting January or date to be agreed
- Location: Bern, Lausanne, Remote working
GeoDataSolutions is a Swiss company active in the fields of geographic information systems, geoinformatics, satellite and space technologies and data management. The Swiss Federal Office of Topography (swisstopo) is actively working on the development of the PNT domain in Switzerland. In this context, various projects will start in 2024 in collaboration with GeoDataSolutions.
Join the dynamic GeoDataSolutions team and work on the topic of PNT in Switzerland and GNSS navigation. Work closely with the Swiss Federal Office of Topography (swisstopo) on joint projects.
You’ll be working on technical solutions to increase the resilience of GNSS signals and coordinating various projects involving numerous players in the world of navigation and positioning.
The topics are innovative, and the position combines a scientific profile with analytical and coordination skills.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in GNSS signal processing, geomatics and basic geodesy (in particular satellite geodesy)
- Good working knowledge of an official Swiss language and English
- Mastery of a recognized project management method
- Master’s degree or higher in geoinformatics specialized in GNSS: position open to juniors
- Master’s degree or higher in a scientific or engineering field such as (geo) informatics, geomatics, mathematics, physics or similar: 2 years’ experience or more.
- Work independently, responsibly, organized and as part of a team
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Ability to communicate constructively, transparently and openly
- Having an existing network in the PNT field is an advantage